BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 14, 2011

A" thank you" to my local, The Atlanta Silverbacks.

      Atlanta is lucky, very lucky. Our local, The Silverbacks cares about it's supporters. This became crystal clear this evening. Our club President ( pictured above far left ) ask the two supporters groups ( 309 & 109 ) to an open discussion on some recent goings on at the football ground. We were ask our opinion on things, spoke, and were listened to. I cannot express in words here how happy and motivated this makes supporters to do what they can for this club. Atlanta has had a rocky history with football, but I believe this time around the staff has it right. Atlanta Silverbacks staff, my hat is off to ALL of you for your hard work. I truly believe with the spirit of cooperation that is being fostered between the club and supporters that our club can become a true model, not only within the league but for the entire country.

0 comments: